Oatmeal and Fruit
Home-Made breakfast 1700 Calories/Day Plan Print Flexcipe
Oatmeal is a great addition to any weight loss diet because it is high in fiber, which leaves your stomach full and satisfied.
My Weight Loss Meal:
- Berries (Fruit of Choice)
To make portion :
- 1 1/4 Cup, Milk, 1%
- 1 1/4 Cup, Oatmeal, Dry, Quick Prep
- 1 Teaspoon, Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup, Berries, or fruit of choice
- 1/8 Teaspoon, Cinnamon
For the Oatmeal:
- Place all the ingredients into a medium microwave safe bowl and stir together. Heat in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Then add 15-second increments until the oatmeal is puffed and softened.
- Add a little water, if you’d like to make it a little more creamy.
The first time making your oatmeal in the microwave, you'll only have to do the 15-second process once, to ensure you're cooking it to your desired doneness. To make your berries or oatmeal sweeter, feel free to add a packet of Splenda. If you don't like berries in your oatmeal, you can add about 1/3 of a medium-size banana in place of the berries.