Home-Made 2800 Calories/Day Plan Print Flexcipe
My Weight Loss Meal:
- 1 Bowl Pozole Verde
To make portion :
- 8 ounces pork loin
- 4 tomatillos, husked
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 jalapeños
- 1 cilantro bunch
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can white hominy
- 1 Tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, for garnish
- 1/2 cups shredded raw cabbage
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- Chop the pork into large pieces and place in a pot with the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Simmer until cooked through, for about 10-12 minutes.
- Take the pork out of the pot and shred it with a fork. Keep the chicken stock.
- Blend the salt, tomatillos, garlic, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, and cilantro in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the blended mix into a pot and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine the chicken stock, the verde blended mix, the shredded pork, and hominy in one pot.
- Cook for 10 minutes, adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with radishes, lime, oregano, cilantro, and shredded cabbage as you like before serving.