Home-Made breakfast 1700 Calories/Day Plan Print Flexcipe
Eggs are the highest quality protein nature has to offer, and they make you feel very full. Studies have shown that they help with weight loss!
My Weight Loss Meal:
- Breakfast Burrito
To make portion :
- 1, Each, Egg
- 3, Each, Egg Whites
- 1, Cup, Shredded, Hashbrowns
- 2, tablespoons, cheese, cheddar, shredded, reduced-fat
- 1, tablespoon, bacon bits
- 2, Tablespoons, Salsa
- 1, Each, 8″ Tortilla
- 1/4 teaspoon, garlic powder
- Salt as needed
- 2, Sprays, Vegetable Oil
- In a small saute pan under medium heat, spray the pan with 3 sprays until lightly coated. Add the frozen hash brown potatoes in an even layer and press down lightly with a spatula. Cook them for about 5-7 minutes without stirring. Then, flip them over for an additional 6 minutes or longer until lightly browned and crispy.
- In the meantime, get a mixing bowl and whisk together the remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Once the hash browns are cooked through and crispy you can add the egg mixture to the pan and scramble for 2-3 minutes until egg is no longer watery and holds its form.
- Grab a dish and lay your tortilla on it.
- When the eggs are done you can evenly spread the scrambled egg mixture on your tortilla and fold it up to enjoy!