Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Home-Made Afternoon Snack 1700 Calories/Day Plan Print Flexcipe
Satisfying cravings and eating foods you enjoy is an important part of any weight loss diet. If you are someone that craves a sweet and rich treat occasionally, this is a great option.
My Weight Loss Meal:
- 1 Peanut Butter Protein Ball
To make portion :
- 1 Tablespoon quick oats (not instant or steel cut)
- 1/2 Tablespoon peanut butter (preferably natural)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter powder (or sugar-free protein powder, such as vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips (or subsitute raisins or shredded sweetened coconut)
- 1 teaspoon nonfat milk
- In a small bowl, stir together the oats, peanut butter, sugar, peanut butter powder (or protein powder), and chocolate chips. As you stir, add milk 1 teaspoon at a time just until it forms a smooth, stiff dough.
- Scoop out about 1 heaping Tablespoon of dough and roll into a smooth ball.
- Place the ball on a plate or baking sheet, cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil, and refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes).